There's a dizzying amount of information out there in Google Land! It can be hard to know which information to trust. I've compiled a list of websites and resources that I turn to when I'm looking for reliable information and reputable products.
- Consumer Labs - This is my go-to resource when I'm looking for the best and most reliable companies for vitamins and supplements.
- Thorne - This is a company I trust for well researched high quality supplements.
- Further Food - This is my go-to company for high quality matcha. All of their products undergo extensive heavy metal testing to ensure that they meet all regulatory standards and their facilities are NSF cGMP certified. You'll get a $5 coupon if you use the provided link.
- Equilibrium Nutrition- Their daily nutritional support is a great way to get a combination of protein, vitamins, and minerals especially when on the go.
- Organifi - Their green juice powder is a great option especially when traveling.
- Four Sigmatic- Coffee + the amazing power of mushrooms. They also have matcha, cacao, and protein powder options.
- Environmental Working Group - This is a great resource for information on pesticides and chemicals in common household products.
Food I'm Loving
- Fresh-Pressed Olive Oil - High quality fresh-pressed olive oil delivered to your door. You'll be amazed how much flavor fresh extra virgin olive oil adds to a variety of dishes.
- Batistini Farms - I'm completely obsessed with their flavored olive oils. The truffle olive oil is epic!
- Heritage Harvest Farms - I adore this local business and absolutely love their Wellness honeys (local raw honey with their Lions Mane, Reishi, and Cordyceps mushrooms). The honeys are available to ship anywhere in the U.S.
Interpreting Food Labels
- Whole30 Guide on Sneaky Sugar: This is a great pdf listing all the sneaky names for sugar to watch for when reading food labels.
- Whole30 Guide to Common Additives I love this resource for understanding where certain additives come from and why they were added to the food.
Science and Medical News
- Harvard Health Publishing from Harvard Medical School - Great source for health and medical information
Great Resources for Healthy Recipes
YouTube Yoga Channels
- Heart Alchemy Yoga
- Fightmaster Yoga
- Five Parks Yoga
- Sarah Beth Yoga
- Yoga with Adriene - this is an awesome place to start for beginners!
- Nicole Wild
- Alexia Clark - I have been doing her workout program for a couple of years and I absolutely love her workouts. You can learn a little more about why here.
- Heather Robertson - A great YouTube channel for lots of free workout videos.
- Fitness Blender - Another great free resource with a variety of workout lengths and types.
- Blogilates - Lots of free pilates workouts
- Daniella Chinitz - A great IG account with unique functional body movements
- Natacha Oceane - Another IG account I use frequently for workout inspiration
- Mr. and Mrs. Muscle - Great HIIT circuits. They also have a website with workout plans and a YouTube channel.
Meditating and Mindfulness