Ready For A Game Changer?
If you finally want the positive change in your life that you've been longing for, you've come to the right place. Let's make it happen.
The game changer is like going for a walk in a forest when something is feeling hard or overwhelming. Imagine a time when you went for a walk to get away and clear your head.
Do you remember how it felt the moment you gave yourself the gift of stepping away to have a moment of peace and calm? You can start to breathe again. You can think. Process. Reconnect with yourself.
When you step into a forest that problem that was front and center in your mind starts to change.
You’re greeted with fresh air, the sound of birds chirping, a breeze gently rustling through the trees and against your skin, and space – just for you. A space where you feel comforted and grounded. A space where there’s time to think and be you without expectations.
As you walk forward and let your mind wander, you breathe in fresh air and new insights and breathe out tension. The space offers new perspectives.
While your circumstances haven’t changed, the longer you walk the more that thing that was feeling hard starts to change. It starts to feel more doable.
Sometimes by the end of the walk it turns out that the walk and time to process and reconnect with yourself were all you needed and the thing that had been feeling hard or frustrating evaporates away.
Other times, by the end of the walk you have clarity on what you need. The problem is still there, but you’ve changed. You feel rejuvenated and lighter and the thing that was feeling hard feels more doable. You feel ready.
The Game Changer is the foundation for any change. Regardless of what is feeling hard – your career, health, relationship, money, relationship with your body, food, etc. - you first need to take a step back so you can problem-solve and connect with what you need.
In order to problem-solve and to understand why things are feeling hard or aren't working, you need a safe space to reconnect with yourself and to have clarity on what you truly want and need.
You cannot problem-solve in survival mode. First, you need to take a deep breath of fresh air. The first step in the Game Changer course empowers you with tools to instantly calm your nervous system so that you can connect with that feeling of a safe space free of judgment, peace, and fresh air whenever you need it.
In order to for something to change, you have to stop doing what you’re currently doing.
The Game Changer course teaches you how to stop doing the things that aren’t working so that you can start creating a new path towards what you really want. It’s like hitting pause and going for a walk in the woods where you have space to think about what’s feeling hard and to gain new perspectives about yourself, the problem, your values and desires, and what you truly need.
Here are some examples...
If you’re miserable in your job it may feel like changing jobs is the best solution.
And maybe it is! But you can’t make that decision from a place of overwhelm where your nervous system just wants to flee. When you give yourself space to take a step back, you may find that Imposter Syndrome is contributing to constant worry, staying awake at night, and feeling like you can’t do anything right. It may be that there are changes that would make a world of difference at your current job, but you haven’t spoken up about them because you feel embarrassed and you’re afraid of being “difficult” or “unreasonable” or that they’ll be mad if you speak up for what you need. It may be that right now the job drains all the energy you have so that you’re completely exhausted by the end of the day, but it also may be that there are little changes that would have a huge impact on your energy without the stress of changing jobs. This is why you must go for a walk in the woods in order to have clarity on what you truly need.
Or maybe you’re struggling to stick with healthy eating habits.
You may feel so frustrated with yourself and think, “What’s wrong with me? I want these changes and to feel better in my body, why can’t I just stick with this?”. You may be searching for the next diet plan that will be “the one” or to think you need someone to keep you accountable in order to stay disciplined. But if you take a walk in the woods, you’ll gain a very different perspective. It may be that you have been putting tons of pressure on yourself in so many areas of life and it’s weighing you down. It may be that if someone was to ask you what you do just for fun or what brings you pleasure on a daily basis your mind would come up blank. You may be punishing yourself and not allowing yourself to get new clothes or to do self-care until you “earn it”. It may be that the last thing you need is to put MORE pressure on yourself. It may be that the first thing you need is compassion for yourself and all that you have been going through. It may be that you need more pleasure in your life beyond food. It may be that you need to connect with what you TRULY want and desire beyond a number on the scale so you can find an approach that you WANT to do – free of willpower or discipline.
The Game Changer is a critical foundation for any positive change you want in your life, because it helps you to connect with what you TRULY want, to have clarity on what has really been getting in the way, and to identify how to move forward in a way that feels doable.
Here are the signs that the Game Changer is the perfect place to start:
- You’re putting what you want on hold because you feel too busy and overwhelmed by all of your other obligations right now
- You constantly worry what others think of you and replay conversations you have long after they’re over
- You think you’re lazy
- You tend to overcommit to the point that you feel overwhelmed and have no time for you because you feel bad disappointing others and you want to be liked
- When someone asks you what you do for fun your mind goes blank
- Basic necessities like sleep/rest, water, real food, and fresh air are treated like luxuries that are the first to go when you’re busy
- Your identity is totally connected with your roles in your job or as a parent and you’re not even sure who are you or what you like outside of that
- You think the reason you don’t have what you want is because you don’t have enough discipline and willpower
- The love you have for yourself is conditional – when you like what you see in the mirror you like yourself temporarily
- You believe that if you didn’t work so hard all the time you would fail
- You’re staying stuck in a situation that you complain about often because the thought of having a hard conversation or taking the steps to get out feels way too intimidating and you don’t know where to start
- You don’t trust yourself or your body
- You know you’re crazy stressed and you keep telling yourself you should try meditating or yoga or some kind of stress management but that just stresses you out even more
The good news is, this is a VERY well-marked path! Even the most daunting hikes are just one small step at a time. Each step of the way, you’ll have support and guidance showing you which direction to go.
The Game Changer has one small lesson and exercise at a time. If you can devote just 10-15 minutes a day, you will experience a dramatic change in the way you experience life. By the end you will have a fresh perspective. You will feel grounded - like you can breathe and with a renewed sense of energy and motivation for moving forward. Each lesson and exercise is designed to give you a sense of walking in the woods – a safe, peaceful, calm space where you can turn to reconnect with yourself and gain insight on what you need.
That Game Changer teaches key skills and mindset shifts that helped me to recover from physical and mental burnout and to trailblaze my own path to create a career and life that makes me feel alive. These are the skills that I continue to turn to every day and that help my clients to experience change in the way they feel quickly. Any time something is feeling hard or scary, these are the tools that give me the resilience to move forward. These skills are what help my clients to experience dramatic changes in the way they're feeling quickly and to create sustainable changes in their life that feel like a breath of fresh air.
Here's what a client had to say within a month of working together:
Here's what a client had to say within a month of working together:
“In the first month of working with Amelia, I have noticed drastic changes in my life, body, and mental health. Prior to working with Amelia, I was burnt out, stressed veterinarian…
Before looking at my work schedule and appointments days before would give me anxiety, affect my home and sleep life if there was a difficult surgery on my schedule. I’ve now learned various calming techniques that I use on a daily basis to keep my stress at bay. I look forward going to work again and being able to take on the day with a new mindset that does not bring negativity. My fiancé has even noticed my new mindset and seen how much my stress and anxiety has decreased since starting the Life Boost program!”
Even before my circumstances (like my job or health) changed, the way I experienced life changed. And then my life magically started to unfold in the direction I had always wanted to go but hadn’t allowed myself to think it was possible. I freed myself from the unconscious chains that had been holding me back and weighing me down. This is why I created the Game Changer and why it’s now the core foundation for all of my programs.
Living life in a sustainable way is a game changer. There needs to be a natural give and take. An inhale and exhale. Energy needs to come from within you. In order to have clarity on how to do that, you have to reconnect with all of you – your values, desires, and the parts of you that you’ve been judging and hiding. That involves unlearning and deconditioning yourself from the thoughts and beliefs that have been holding you back.
The norm in our society is to be sick, overweight, or unhappy. Doing what’s normal doesn’t work, that’s why the Game Changer is perfect for people who feel like they’ve tried everything and nothing works. This isn’t like anything you’ve tried before. And it works.
Here's What's Included In The Game Changer Program:
Life time access to The Life Boost Game Changer Course
One month of weekly group coaching calls
One month access to the Life Boost Community Group
You'll also receive these BONUS resources to support your energy and well-being:
- Over 30 Exclusive Easy, Nourishing, and Delicious Life Boost Recipes
- A List Of My Kitchen Staples - perfect for grocery shopping for success!
- A Satisfaction Guaranteed Checklist - to create meals that balance all 3 Life Boost B's
- The "Uncover Imposter Health Foods" Guide - these are the 3 thing to always check on food labels
If you choose to continue your journey with the 1 year mentorship or 1-on-1 program, you will receive a $300 discount (the cost of this program) to put towards the program of your choice
After completing the Game Changer program - you can expect to:
- Be able to release stress anytime, anywhere more effectively than a glass of wine
- Start to feel pride and love for the person you see in the mirror instead of your flaws
- Realize that you can trust your body
- Stop saying "yes" when you want to say no
- Start making time for you even when that sounds absolutely impossible right now
- Ask for and get what you want like the big raise that feels too good to be true instead of selling yourself short and asking for what's "reasonable"
- Stop living a life that feels overwhelming or "meh" and have a clear plan on how to start turning your dreams into a reality way faster than you think possible
- Create a manifestation list and have a clear idea of how to move forward in a way that feels doable